Which of these candidates would you prefer to bring in to interview if you were the hiring manager?
Which Candidate Do You Think Is Worth A Higher Salary?
See Why Our Clients Consistently Win Interviews.
- Sample Foreign Language Instructor Resume
- Sample Industrial / Manufacturing / Process Engineer Resume
- Sample Proprietary Trader Resume
- Sample President / Chief Executive Officer Resume
- Sample IT Management Resume
- Sample Real Estate Consultant Resume
- Sample Senior Compliance Officer Resume
- Sample Director Of E-Commerce Resume
- Sample Military To Civilian Resume
- Sample Hotel General Manager Resume
- Sample Senior Executive Resume
- Sample Cover Letter
In This Job Market You Can’t Afford Anything Less Than An Exceptional Resume.
If you’ve been laid-off from a job where you were making $50,000 per year you are losing $961.52 per week. When you stop and think about it; unemployment is expensive and likely to cost you thousands of dollars in lost income. A professionally written resume costs as little as $299.00 and may help you return to work weeks sooner than a mediocre resume. Read More…